Excellent. Manufactured in the USA and backed by their 20-year limited residential warranty.
Excellent. Many products and uses are available.
Higher than traditional wooden outdoor furniture.
Overall rating : 4.6 / 5
Summary: Polywood outdoor furniture is an innovative usage of the recycled plastics thrown out as garbage in our economy. The resulting plastic wood, which is made out these recycled plastics, is sturdy, weather resistance and comes in a wide variety of colors.
Outdoor Furniture Repair & Maintenance
A common problem with wooded outdoor furniture is the weather. Rain, snow and sun take a toll on your outdoor furniture even if you never use it, simply leaving it set outdoors.
If not maintained, the cushions and frames can can start to look dull. Dust and wind along with the sun discolor and damage your powder coated frames. Patio furniture slings and cushions wear out, needing to be replaced,
Table tops wear out and vinyl straps on your chase and chairs can stretch, crack and peel over time.
What is Polywood?
Polywood is commonly known as plastic wood. Your initial reaction to this might be something along the lines of: "Not more plastic in our landfills...".
The great thing about Polywood however, is that it is made from recycled plastics. These durable types of plastic are called high-density polyethylene or HDPE for short. You'll find them around your home in common containers used for milk jugs, detergent containers, shampoo bottles, cleaner spray bottles and lotion bottles.
An interesting fact about HDPE plastics is that they can be infinitely recycled. So if your plastic containers end up in the recycling bin they have a chance of turning into something new: Outdoor furniture.
The Polywood Recycling Process
Making Genuine POLYWOOD® Lumber
"In a day, we extrude about 48–55,000 lbs of lumber. That equals about 57–60,000 lbs of recycled milk jugs — and that’s just in one day!"
Polywood Furniture Products
Many of these furniture products are available in a wide variety of colors including:
Aruba, Black, Green, Lemon, Lime, Mahogany, Pacific Blue, Sand, Slate Grey, Sunset Red, Tangerine, Teak & White.
Polywood Adirondack Chairs
POLYWOOD AD420NV Modern Adirondack Chair Outdoor Furniture, Classic Navy
Polywood Rocking Chairs
POLYWOOD PWS140-1-WH Jefferson 3-Piece Rocker Chair Set, White
- This product comes with a set of two J147 Jefferson Rockers and one TWST Two Shelf Side Table.
- The set measures 105 Inch wide by 75 Inch deep by 47 Inch high.
- The heavy-duty construction not only withstands heavy weather but also includes commercial grade stainless steel hardware. Seat is 20 inches wide.
Polywood Bar Furniture
POLYWOOD PWS144-1-GY Nautical 5-Piece Bar Set with Table and Chair, Slate Grey
Polywood Outdoor Dining
POLYWOOD PWS121-1-GY Chippendale 7-Piece Dining Set, Slate Grey
- This set includes four CDD100 Chippendale Dining Side Chairs, two CDD200 Chippendale Dining Arm Chairs and one NCT3772 Nautical 37" x 72" Dining Table.
- The table is outfitted with 1.75" center hole for a standard umbrella (sold separately).
- UV protected, fade resistant color with the appearance of painted wood.
POLYWOOD Traditional Garden 6-Piece Farmhouse Dining Set with Bench (Teak)
Polywood Benches, Swings & Gliders
Polywood Chaise Lounges
POLYWOOD NCW2280MA Nautical Wheeled Chaise with Stackable Arms, Mahogany
- Relaxing chaise offers wheels for easy movement and is fade-resistant POLYWOOD recycled lumber.
- Measures 27 Inch wide by 78-1/2 Inch deep by 39 Inch high.
- Adjustable seating positions and also folds flat for easy stacking and storage.
- Contoured for extraordinary comfort.
- Front wheels for easy maneuverability.
Polywood Table & Accessories
POLYWOOD PWS117-1-11NT 7-Piece Dining Set, Euro, Textured Silver/Plastique
- This set includes four A100 Euro Dining Side Chairs, two A200 Euro Dining Arm Chairs and one AT3672 Euro 36" x 72" Dining Table.
- It measures 136 Inch wide by 98 Inch deep by 33-1/2 Inch high.
- Yes, there is an umbrella hole and also a plug for when an umbrella is not in use.
- Spaces between the slats on the tabletop for water to run thru for easy cleaning